This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, August 2, 2010

Inspirational Challenges and 2 Freebies


Hello Everyone ! Today is InspirationLane's Bday and they have lined up fabulous challenges all this month.

Image
Completing challenges earns you points that translate into dollars in our Boutique! Who doesn't like free stuff?!
*AND* you get to scrap! It's a win-win situation! Mission Possible - AKA, How to Earn Free Stuff
The Challenge Trackers
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
above graphics created by Jen Yurko using the August 2010 Sampler kit by the Inspiration-Lane Design Team

I will be hosting 2 challenges the Word-Art and Template. Do join me :)

   

Goto the Forum - WA ::here:: and Template ::here:: to get the freebies.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


2 comments:

katmk said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful birthday Template, and WA. It's so cute!

Cindy N. said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely template.