This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, July 19, 2010

Collab kit, Free Template and a SALE


Hello there ! Lots to share with u today so hold on to u'r horses :)
First a wonderful collab kit called "Mum is beautiful" - Collab Kit by JayaPrem's Hangout and Gabs-Art.

Click here or on the preview to BUY :).

    

My LOs using this kit.
   
Other Credits :
Fake or Real : template : Polly & Rufus,
Curve cut template : {CU} Curvaceous PaperCuts Vol.1 - Binty Designs (see preview of product below.)
Special Angel : template : Sylvie D

Next want to tell u that Bits2Kits is having a 25% sale on all their products from now thru 25th. so Grab u'r favs. :).

Showing u some of my latest at the Bits2Kits store all at 25% discount till 25th.
(NOTE : Curve Cut used in the Fake or Real cat LO is the first product preview. :))

    

    

Oh my! this is one long long post :). onward ! :).
Inspiration Lane is going to have a birthday party next month and everyone is invited so stay tuned for that :)

At last the FREE template. I am hosting 2 challenges at InspirationLane.
One is the Numbers Challenge - Click here for details
and the other is the Template Challenge where u will get 1 free template to scrap with.
(Registration at the forum is required to download the template).

Click here or on the preview to goto forum to download.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: