This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, July 26, 2010

Backyard Romance LOs and more CT introductions


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to show what my fabulous CT scrappers have done
using my new kit called Backyard Romance.

Click here or on the preview to get these products.

    

and here is some inspiration - Layouts using this fabulous kit by my new CT scrappers.

Please welcome Helen, Claudia and Molly !

   
the 1st LO : Young Love is by Helen
a little about her : I'm 22 and a SAHM to two gorgeous children, Lily 22 months and Declan, 4 months :) I live in the UK with my fiancee Daniel! I have been using PS since Jan 2009 but only been making layouts since Nov 2009 :).
her blog : http://helens-scraps.blogspot.com/

the 2nd LO : Nuestro Patio is by Claudio
a little about her : I am from Cancun Mexico and currently live in Sonora Mexico. I have two boys ages 5 and 3. I found digital scrapbooking by mistake while looking for some ideas for my first sons birthday party. Someday I would like to take a photography class so I can take nicer pictures, I think I have the potential and I would love to explore it.
her blog : http://divadeldiseno.blogspot.com/

   
These 2 LOs are done by - Molly.
here is a little about her : I am a 30-something cook and digiscrapper. I was using Photoshop CS3 but now I am trying to learn PSE 7. I love styles. Although I will be doing traditional LOs for Binty, I also create wallpapers, ATCs, and any other fun thing that catches my eye. her blog: http://www.mollyscraps.com/blog/

and here are 2 LOs by me using my new kit. :)
   
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: