This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Smile Everyday Masks and Cluster Freebie


Hello Everyone ! Today I have for you Photomasks and clusters (made using the my Smile Everyday kit.)

Included : 4 fantastic grungy Photomasks, 4 beautiful Clusters made using my Smile Everyday kit and 4 clear acrylic frames.

Click here or on the preview to BUY it.


    

Also don't forget to check out the Smile Everyday kit. Click here or on the preview to BUY it.

    
I also have a small freebie - 2 Clusters made using the Smile Everyday kit. Enjoy!

** Sorry Link has expired ** - Get it free with the purchase of the Smile Everyday Photomasks here.

Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


3 comments:

Peg said...

Thank you for sharing these!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

brandi said...

tks a bunch Binty !!