This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, June 25, 2010

FireCrackers


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this wonderful kit called - "Firecrackers" by Digi Overdose and also don't forget to check out the fabulous Alpha which co-ordinates so beautifully with the kit called "Liberty Alpha"also by Digi Overdose.
Click here or on the preview to BUY it.

   

Here are my 2 LOs which i did using the kit.
   
Other credits :
beauty : template : Scrap Anges, WA : Katie Pertiet
Summer Lovin' : WA : Kathy Winters Designs, template : Sherri Tierney
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


No comments: