This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grass Stains and 2 Cluster Freebies


Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to show you this beautiful kit named "Grass Stain Collection", all by RaspberryRoad Designs.
Click on the preview to BUY it.

    

Here is a LO which i did using these products.

Other credits : template : Lindsay Jane Designs, WA : Elegantwordart2 - Bethany

Here are 2 clusters which i made using this kit and the free GrassStains Add-on MiniKit which Susan has shared :). Enjoy!

for the GrassStains Add-on Minikit : Click here or on the preview to download.

for my Clusters : Click here or on the preview to download.

   
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

lilnayzeedayzee says: very beautiful, & TYVM!!

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing these beautiful frames!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Love your clusters! Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift!