This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Sales and a Blog Train Minikit Freebie


To celebrate Valentine's day and to spread some love; Bits2Kits to having a LOVE sale - everything at 30% off all its products till Monday 15th and an extra 5% off for all Valentine's day Kits; cool, right! :)

and I want to show-off 2 of my "LOVE" products which u must get u'r hands-on :).. BUY them at my store.

   

and now Choo Choo! for the Bits2Kits Valentine's Day Blog Train - to spread some love and to say a very big Thank-you to all our customers; I made a mini-kit. Hope u love it :). Wish everyone a very very Happy Valentine's day !

Click here or on the preview to download.

Your next stop is at SAS Designs. To go the the start of the Blog Train : Click here
One more things before you go :). Raspberry Road Designs is also having a Sweet sale, today and this weekend.
50% off everything. Don't miss out. :). Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


4 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful kit, thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [13 Feb 01:27pm GMT]).

linnie-818 said...

Wonderful! I love these little "heart strings". So cute. Thank you so much for sharing!