This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Letters To Santa and QP Freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello Everyone :) ! Today I want to introduce you to this fab Christmas kit named "Letters To Santa",
an alpha called "Enchanted Alpha" and a beautiful brush-set called "Victorian Bird Corner", all by RaspberryRoad Designs.

Click on the preview to BUY it.

   

      

Here is a LO which i did using these products.

Other LO credits : template : LorieM Designs

Here are a QP which i made using the kit and the brush set and
the a free LetterToSanta Add-on MiniKit which Susan has shared with all of us :). Enjoy!

for the LetterToSanta Add-on Minikit : Click here or on the preview to download.

for my QP : Click here or on the preview to download.

   
Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so cute, thanx for sharing! <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 06:22pm, NY 09:22pm] - 14 Jan [UK 02:22am, OZ 01:22pm] ).

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Christie said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I've shared it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :) Have a great day!

PS I also downloaded it for myself :) Really appreciate it!

bj said...

thank you.....love your work!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is great

linnie-818 said...

Wonderful QP. Very charming. Thank you so much for sharing with us!