This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snow Rose Kit - Design by Alevtina and a Cluster Freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Today I want to introduce to you all this beautiful kit named "Snow Rose Kit by Design by Alevtina"
Product Details : The kit contains: 31 elements, 13 papers,5 frame (rectangle and circle),1 butterfly, 1 flower, 3 rose in the snow, 1 sheet in the snow, 1 flower in the snow, 1 suspension, 3 pattern, 1 heart, 1 bouquet of roses, 8 Cluster, 2 beads.
my review : If you love roses this is a kit for you. I personally love the elements - especially the beautiful roses and glitter swirls.

Click on the preview to BUY :).

My LOs.
   
Credits :
Words in a Circle : Snow Rose Kit - Design by Alevtina, template : Scrapping with Liz
Joy to me : Snow Rose Kit - Design by Alevtina, template : Red Leaf DigiScrapping, WordArt : Ronna Penner

And a Cluster freebie for you which i made using the kit.
Click here or on the preview to download



Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


9 comments:

Manelli said...

Hello,

I added your great freebie to my site!
Thank you very much for share with us!

Greetings
Manelli

tajicat said...

Pretty! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful frame!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Carole N. said...

Such lovely layouts and thank you for the gorgeous cluster frame.
Hugs!

deltalady6 said...

Very pretty, thank you!