This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, November 20, 2009

Basic Edition - InspiredByDominic Designs and WordLabel Freebie


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! Today I want to introduce to you all 4 products which i simply love

1. Basic Edition S4H Kit - InspiredByDominic Designs : includes: 12 Different Solid Papers, 3 Metal Paper Clips (Gold, Steel, and Copper), 3 Sets of Metal Photo Corners (Gold, Steel, and Copper), 3 Metal Paper Staples (Gold, Steel, and Copper), 3 Metal Paper Brads (Gold, Steel, and Copper), 1 Straight Ribbon (In All 12 Colors), 1 Ric Rac (In All 12 Colors), 1 Stitched Line (In All 12 Colors), 12 Different Swirls, 12 Different Buttons, 12 Different Flowers, 1 Small Journal Tag (In All 12 Colors).
This kit is allowed for your scrap4hire uses.
my review : Rainbow bright colors. Love it cause you can easily use parts of this kit with kits you already have.
Love the metallic elements in this kit.

2. Basic Edition Patterns - InspiredByDominic Designs : includes 48 Patterned Papers: 12 Circles (3 different styles), 12 Squares (2 different styles), 12 Diamonds (2 different styles), 12 Stripes (all different). This item is allowed for your scrap4hire uses
my review : If u do love colors and simple patterns u will love this. will co-ordinate with any kit u already have in your stash.

3. Basic Edition CU Paper Templates - InspiredByDominic Designs : includes 13 large shape templates. 6 Different Scallops,
1 Cut Corner, 6 Different Brackets, This kit is allowed for your commercial use.
my review : Wonderful. CU and u can use this almost on every page u scrap. I love layering my papers, so this is really awesome.

4. Notepaper Alpha by JayaPrem's Hangout : Includes: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers and Punctuation. They all come as separate png's. They are scrap4hire/scrap4others allowed.
my review : I have to say this is going to be one of my favourite alphas. Love the big and bold style and the thin black outline around the alpha makes it look so cool.

Click on the preview to BUY :).

   
   

My LOs.
   
Other Credits :
Crinkled paper : template : Scrap Anges, Alpha : Jennifer fox
Uncle : Frames : Vonnies Digiworld, Stitches : Danielle Corbitt Star Studded Designs, Splats : Raspberry Road Designs
and Gone Scrappin Designs

And a Words Label freebie for you which i made using the Basic Edition Kit. I have included a blank label also
so that u may personalize it. Enjoy!

Click here or on the preview to download


Thank-you for looking and have a nice day !


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

crlin said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

deltalady6 said...

These will be very versatile, thank you!