This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Monday, November 16, 2009

B2K, SDD and IL Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful weekend :). and Thank-you for all the wonderful comments and messages
you all have left me. you r the best! :)

ok, Here are my challenge entries at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, Inspiration Lane and Bits2Kits for this week.
Details of the challenges - click on the links to see what the challenge is all about :

Webcam : for Inspiration Lane - MiniMadness - 1-15th Nov09

My ShadowBox : this is for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Mocking Bird Template Challenge - 1-15th Nov09 and
Bits2Kits Quote Challenge Nov2009

My Photographer Buddy : this one is for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - BirdCage Challenge - 1-15th Nov09

Halloween : made this at the Scrappity-Doo-Dah - SpeedScrap Nov-6-2009

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)

   

   


Credits for :
Webcam : Scrap Anges, Christie Lemmon Designs, Cintia Tavares, Suzy Q Scraps, Design by Alevtina
My ShadowBox : Beth Rimmer, Kimb's designs - Kim Broedelet, Katie Pertiet, Photo-Masks : DigiScrapub, Aprilisa Designs,
Linou designs, WA : DigiDesigns by Denise, Nicole Young Designs, Erica Zane, Dale Ann Cubbage, Sahlin Studio
My Photographer Buddy : Swept Away by DigiOverdose, Red Leaf DigiScrapping, JayaPrem's Hangout
Halloween : Summer Time Designs - Summer Driggs, Raspberry Road Designs, Pressed Petals, Elegantwordart2 - Bethany, and Halloween Show Collab Kit by Scrapapat, Rakusia Designs, Mathilde scrap

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
Webcam, My ShadowBox : here and here, My Photographer Buddy, Halloween

Just a reminder I am hosting the November Alphabet Challenge at Bits 2 Kits. Please do join me :).


1 comment:

Carole N. said...

What WONDERFUL layouts, Binty. They are all outstanding.
Thanks for sharing them with us and for the inspiration.
big hugs!