This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Friday, October 30, 2009

Freebie - Halloween Themed Photomask # 3


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! wow this month feels like it just flew by. Tommorrow is Halloween ! oh can't wait for the fun to start. Happy Halloween everyone :).

Today, I have my last Halloween themed gift for you it is a Photomask. Enjoy !

Comment : thank-you all for the wonderful comments u all left me about the WA. I am so glad u all liked it :). If u think u missed any of my Halloween themed goodies this month click here to check them out and grab them :).

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


My LOs using the Photomask.

LO Credits :
Cullens Invitation : NumBUMM


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

Anonymous said...

I love photo masks....thank you! Barb