This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Freebie - Halloween Themed Photomask # 1


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! To continue the Halloween celebrations, I have a Photomask today.
I have tried to make it woodsy and scratchy a little.lol. Enjoy!

Comment : thank-you all for the downloads and the wonderful comments u all left me about the tombstones template.
I am so glad u all liked it :).

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


my LO using the Mask

Credits : Gone Haunting : Elements from Pixelfairy-Design, Paper from Amy Sumrall


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat mask ! Thanks !

Missty said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this mask!

Shayna said...

Thank you...I love masks :)

hugs,
Shayna

scrapping simply said...

Thank you for this Freebie! A link to your site will be posted under the Freebie tab at www.ScrappingSimply.com