This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freebie - Halloween Themed Flairs


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! To continue the Halloween Celebrations, i have a 6 flairs for you today. :).. Enjoy !

Comment : thank-you all for the wonderful comments u all left me about the template. I would love to see some LOs if u have scraped using it. do send them to me at bintydesigns@hotmail.com.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


I made candy toppers using these flairs take a look at the LO.

Halloween Treat Bag Toppers : Beth Rimmer, Michelle Coleman, ABCDelf, Suzy Q Scraps