This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freebie - Halloween Themed Flairs


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello there ! To continue the Halloween Celebrations, i have a 6 flairs for you today. :).. Enjoy !

Comment : thank-you all for the wonderful comments u all left me about the template. I would love to see some LOs if u have scraped using it. do send them to me at bintydesigns@hotmail.com.

Click here or on the Preview to Download.


I made candy toppers using these flairs take a look at the LO.

Halloween Treat Bag Toppers : Beth Rimmer, Michelle Coleman, ABCDelf, Suzy Q Scraps


2 comments:

Cynthia (Cindy) Powell said...

Thanks for the flairs!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 21 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).