This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, August 9, 2009

SGD's Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful weekend :). These are my layouts for this week's SGD challenges.
I did'nt find any time to do any other layouts.. oh well ! :)
Ok, here is the run-down on details of the challenges (click on the links to see what the challenge is all about):

A for Appa : submitting this for the ScrapperGirl Designs - Monday Mystery Challenge

When I grow up : Made this for the ScrapperGirl Designs - Tuesday WordArt Challenge

Wondrous Wonder : submitting this for the ScrapperGirl Designs - Template Challenge Thursday

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)
   


Credits for :
A for Appa : Scrap Girls, Linou designs, Gingers House, Kayla Lamoreaux
When I grow up : Pamela Funk-Parr, Scrapper Girl Designs, Wimpychompers, Pink Peacock Designs, Enchanted Studio Scraps
Wondrous Wonder : Scrapper Girl Designs, Kimb's designs - Kim Broedelet, Wimpychompers

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
A for Appa, When I grow up, Wondrous Wonder


2 comments:

Carole N. said...

Hi Binty! I love all three layouts, but I really really LOVE "when I grow UP-no way!" So creative and such a cute idea for a layout.

I should do one for my grands. They both want to be doctors or CSI's (crime scene investigators). It will be interesting to see if their dreams come true. Our granddaughter received the "outstanding 8th grade female student for the year" last year and had a 4.0 GPA and our grandson received the "Citizenship Award" for 5th grade boy and had straight A's all year, also. Austin came in one day and said "Grandma, I am going to be a boob and butt man!" ROFLOL
I said, "WHAT?" He said, "you know a plastic surgeon". Oh my gosh! There is never a dull moment with him around. How he brightens our days and always makes me laugh. I told him I get to be his first patient. ROFLOL
Since he is just going into 6th grade I have a long wait and doubt I would have it done anyway.

Our son and DIL are such great parents and as you can tell I am so proud of all of them.

Thanks for sharing your layouts.

Big Hugs!

Ginger said...

Love your layouts!