This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, August 30, 2009

DSC, SuzyQScraps and Scrappity-Doo-Dah Challenges


Hello everyone !
Hope u all had a wonderful weekend :). I had an awesome Saturday, went to a Scrapbook Convention .. woo!hoo!.. thats the stuff !. Had lots of fun. Made an Acrylic album. ohh! i miss traditional scrapbooking so much.. i will be doing less of digital now and do traditional scrap for sometime.. but I will keep posting freebies though. :).

Here are my challenge entries at DSC, SuzyQScraps and Scrappity-Doo-Dah for this week. here is the run-down on details of the challenges (click on the links to see what the challenge is all about):

a tale of 2 Cakes : made this for Digital Scrap Cafe - Weekly Template Challenge and SuzyQScraps - Tuesday Layout Showcase

a smell of love : made this for Digital Scrap Cafe - ScrapLift Challenge Aug 17-31

my 2 Possessive Aunts : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Nesting Challenge August

f for fish : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - ABC Corner August 16-31

"Twilight" : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Wordie Birdie Art Challenge

21 forever : made this for Scrappity-Doo-Dah - Numbers Challenge August 16-31

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)

   

   

   


Credits for :
a tale of 2 Cakes : Digital Scrap Café, Suzy Q Scraps, Scrapper Girl Designs, geniaBeana Scraps
a smell of love : The 80's me, STEEL CITY SCRAPS, LDrag Designs - by Lina Dragani, Kayla Lamoreaux, Krystal Hartley,
Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, Gunhild Storeide, Lindsay Jane, Jennifer fox
my 2 Possessive Aunts : Valerian70-Artistic Cleanings-Majorie 0'Donnell, Digital-crea Team, De Crow Designs, Misty Cato
f for fish : Angelica E, Nancy Kubo, Scrapper Girl Designs
"Twilight" : LDrag Designs - by Lina Dragani, DigiScrapub Team, NumBUMM
21 forever : The 80's me, Sara Carling and ShabbyPrincess, Sabrina's creations, Suzy Q Scraps, Ziggle Designs & Kami Leonard, Gunhild Storeide, Cali, Wimpychompers, Kayla Lamoreaux, STEEL CITY SCRAPS

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
a tale of 2 Cakes : here and here, a smell of love, my 2 Possessive Aunts, f for fish, Twilight, 21 forever


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.