This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Freebie - Die-cut Style Page Template #5


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hi ! Today I have another page background template. This is set #5.
If u have been following these sets, this will be the last one in the series for now :)..
next Tuesday I will start with Photomasks :).
If you are not familiar with these, they are big cut-outs shape templates to add to backgrounds to give a twist.
They are sized to fit nicely on a 12x12 page, but u can re-size it.

Comment : I would like to say thank-you to everyone who downloaded the freebies last week and
a special thanks to everyone who wrote me comments (I love them :)).

Click here or on the Preview to Download.




Examples - Just how the backgrounds will look. Stuff has to be Scrapped on that.
  

Credits : for the Examples I have used Papers from Shabby Princess
For newbies : If you need a run-down how to use it, I had explained that in an earlier post, so click here if you need help :)


6 comments:

tajicat said...

These templates are great! I especially love the hand template! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

blugrsfan said...

These are great! Thank you.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 07:43pm, NY 09:43pm] - 22 Jul [UK 02:43am, OZ 12:43pm] ).

Carole N. said...

Hi Binty! Thank you for the newest set of page templates. I especially LOVE the hand and the heart.

I read where you are going to try to join in on the color challenge at DSO. YIPEE! I can hardly wait to see what you design. I am sure it will be wonderful. My dear friend, Linda Walton aka Bon Scrapatit Designs is going to be one of the new designers there so I will be hanging out there a lot I imagine.

Big Hugs!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).