This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Various Challenges


Hello everyone !
These are my layouts for different challenges that I took part in.. :).. So much fun ! all different :)..
Ok, here is the run-down on details of the challenges (click on the links to see what the challenge is all about):

Ayan - i am a boy : Tipu-Samie's cute kiddo ! Made this for the Monday Mystery Challenge at scrappergirldesigns

Lets have a Picnic : Lonavala trip in 2003, so fun!. Made this for June 2009 Designers Element Challenge at digitalscrapbookpages

A for Appa : Photos, courtsey Appa :). Made this for the Multiple Photo Layout Challenge (June 2009) at godigitalscrapbooking

Dunes : no intro needed :). Made this for the Pick Your Palette Challenge (June 2009), again at godigitalscrapbooking

Hope u all like them :). (Click on the image to see a bigger view.)


   

   


Credits for :
Ayan - i am a boy   : Mag Design, Kelly Walker, KylieM, Gunhild Storeide
Lets have a Picnic  : Lauries Scraps, DeDe Smith
A for Appa               : Scrap Girls, Linou designs, Gingers House, Kayla Lamoreaux
Dunes                        : Laitha, Sara Wise

Click on the links below to see where they have also been published :
Ayan - i am a boy, Lets have a Picnic, A for Appa, Dunes


1 comment:

Carole N. said...

What gorgeous layouts, Binty. I love how you used multiple photos and I LOVE the Dunes layout. The colors you chose for it are so pretty and what fun it must be to ride on a camel.

I loved seeing you beautiful layouts.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Big Hugs!