This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Freebie - Photo Film strip frame


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

This small freebie is a photo-film frame. It has a little distressed look.
I hope you enjoy this. Have fun!

Click here or on the Preview to Download




An Example


Credits : In my Preview Example I have used paper from Shabby Princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

bathmate said...

it really very good.
I love it !
I like it !
thanks :)- .

Bathmate