This Blog is dedicated to my most favorite hobby, "Scrapbooking". This hobby has obviously taken a life of its own, I think it is more of a
therapeutic stress buster activity which lets me express my creative side and bring more smiles in my life! Comments are more than welcome!


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Freebie - Heart Brush Frame and Photo Mask


For Digitial Scrapbookers :

Hello Scrappers ! I had previously decided that I will put new freebies only on Friday.
But after seeing so many of you all downloaded it and reading all the lovely comments you all have left me -
I made this freebie to give some Love :) Thank you all very much.
And a very special Thanks goes out to Scrapping with IkeaGoddess for listing me :)

There are 3 freebies - one is a 2 Hearts BrushFrame, 1 Heart BrushFrame and a matching photomask. Have fun !

And as I have mentioned before, if you like Grunge do check out this Friday as I have a really cool Grunge Kit Freebie !

** Sorry Link has expired : Get this at my store ::HERE:: **


Examples

  



Tip for Newbies : How to give a metallic effect to the frame :
1. Clip rust/metallic/grunge/glitter paper to the frame
2. Put a matching color Outline of about 3 px.
3. Apply the following effect = Effects -> Layer Styles-> Bevels -> Inner Ridge to the layer
4. Apply a drop shadow.

Credits : In my Preview I have used paper from Shabby Princess, Numb BUMM


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

tajicat said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Really appreciate your freevie. Thank you

Barbara said...

Thanks!

clara said...

thank you for this freebie, il's so beautifull !

Carole N. said...

You certainly made my heart happy with your beautiful heart frames.

Thanks for sharing.

Big Hugs!

Nini said...

Thank you so much for very nice masks...I took a bunch of them !! Looking forward to try them. thank you again for your time.

bathmate said...

it really very good.
I love it !
I like it !
thanks :)- .

Bathmate